Saturday, September 23, 2006

I Got Tagged Too!

A book that changed my life besides the Bible:
On becoming Babywise (or, so my parents say...)

A book I’ve read more than once:
The Maze Book

A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island:
A Book of Spiderman (if I had one.)

A book that made me laugh:
I don't remember on of those.

A book that I wish had been written:
A Tree Frog Book

A book I’ve been meaning to read:
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

I’m currently reading:
Prince Caspian

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I bet we could find you a book on Tree Frogs.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger ewall said...

Sai Sai--great job! How are you liking the Chronicles of Narnia so far? I'm glad you did this, and I hope that school is going great for you!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

Tree frogs, Sweet man, write that book!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Sarah Megan said...

Hey Sai Sai,
I miss you sweet boy. I thought I would just drop you a little comment to tell you that I have been thinking about you. I hope you are having fun in scchool and making tons of new friends.

Love ya,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home